Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs - 60 Pack
Contents: 60 Rainbow Clothes Pegs | Size: Large
Stainless steel eternity pegs from Ecolikely are an environmentally friendly solution for around the house, in the shop, and beyond. Our premium pegs are light, long-lasting, extremely durable, and best of all – they won’t break the bank.
Stop buying plastic pegs every year, and say goodbye to stepping on broken pegs when you go outside to hang your wash. Stainless steel pegs from Ecolikely last for years, are incredibly durable, won’t dry out and snap in the sun, and are fully recyclable.
These stainless steel eternity pegs from Ecolikely come in three fun colors, meaning you can add color to your clothesline, create beautiful home crafts, or simply put some spice and style back to your life. Find them in silver, rose gold, and rainbow.
You’ll never run out of creative uses for our stainless steel eco pegs. These multi-purpose metal wire utility pegs are perfect for hanging laundry and in the home, kitchen, office, and while traveling.
- Superior stainless steel: These clothes pins are made from high-quality corrosion-resistant stainless steel. They will never rust or snap and are a much better choice than wooden or plastic pegs.
- Strong grip for use in all kinds of weather: Don’t worry if a breeze comes up while your clothes are drying. The strong grip of stainless steel eco pegs from EcoLikely means they won’t let go in high winds or bad weather.
- Unlimited uses: Clip hanger, cloth pin, clip clothespin, clip cloth, hold a towel, hold hooks, close bags, and more.
- Get them in the quantity you need: Pack sizes include 20, 60, and 100 pegs.
- Choose from two sizes: Regular (58 mm long) and Large (76 mm long).
- They come in three great colors: Silver, rose gold, and rainbow.
- They won’t mark your clothes with rust or mould.
- Each peg weighs 12 grams.
These strong stainless steel pegs won’t rust and are engineered to stay strong for years of dedicated service. With excellent grip strength, they last much longer than traditional wooden or plastic clothespins.
Stainless Steel Pegs Are The Life Hack Tool You Didn’t Know You Needed
Quit buying plastic and wooden pins and go the eco way with stainless steel pegs in silver, rose gold, and rainbow, from Ecolikely.