Rainbow Stainless Steel Pegs Pack
Contents: Rainbow Pegs | Size: Regular
Available in 20, 40 or 60
Is hanging up your laundry is a daily chore you dread? It only gets worse if you have to work with flimsy pegs that only break when you need them most.
If you're looking for a way to make laundry day easier than ever while saving money and being friendly to the environment, you need our stainless steel pegs.
The shattering plastic pegs are a disaster to the environment. As we are moving towards a greener environment, the world needs alternatives that do not cause damage to the environment.
Here's why you'll feel better about your eco-conscious choice by buying steel pegs:
- Plastics don't decompose, clog our waterways, and are rarely recycled. But these are pegs for life and can even be recycled if needed.
- By purchasing pegs for life that are durable and withstand all weather, you lower your consumption.
- The product comes in an eco-friendly pack made of a bio-degradable cardboard box.
Features of Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs
Here's what you'll love most about our clothing pegs:
- Cost-efficient. When one box lasts a lifetime, you'll never buy more again, meaning significant savings.
- Beautiful look. With their sleek appearance and gorgeous colours, you won't want to take them down.
- Your laundry day has never been so easy.
- You won't burn your fingers on a summer day or find your pegs eroding over time.
- Good grip. Who says hanging up your laundry needs to include fumbling with a peg?
Stainless Steel vs. Wood and Plastic
One major problem with wood is that you may get stains on your clothing. Wood and plastic can also allow clothing to slip right through, leaving you to pick up your clothing from the ground (hopefully without grass stains).
But our stainless steel option will last a lifetime without ever letting your clothes fall or leaving stains. You'll also stop your contribution to plastic consumption and save money by not having to replace flimsy wood or plastic clips every few months.